HANG GLIDING & PARAGLIDING
Muller Windsports will host an Instructors Course for hang gliding and paragliding.
Dates: April 1, 2, 3, 2011
Facilitators: John Janssen & Keith MacCullough HPAC Senior Instructors
The course will run from 9 - 5pm daily.
Current instructors who wish to be re-certified can also attend. Fee for Re-certification is $150.00. Please make sure that your first aid is current.
HPAC Criteria for Instructors:
- be a member of the HPAC/ACVL
- have a Intermediate rating
INSTRUCTOR (note: applicants have a year from date of course to complete requirements. Instructors re-certifying need to have valid first aid for the duration of their certification)
-be a member of the HPAC/ACVL
- be 18 years of age
- have a HPAC/ACVL Intermediate rating
- have a current First Aid Certificate
- assist a certified instructor for a minimum of 25 hours as an apprentice
- successfully complete an Instructor Certification Seminar (minimum 24 hour course)
- have the recommendation of a Senior Instructor
For more information please contact:
Vincene Muller ph(403) 932-6760, fax (403) 851-0737
or email: email@example.com